The RTPark, which operates as a Protected Cell Corporation and an autonomous instrumentality of the USVI Government, offers numerous tax exemptions and reductions, the most notable of which is a 90% reduction on tax liability for the business and also for direct and indirect owners of beneficiaries if the owners are bona fide residents of the USVI.
Tax Benefits Granted to RTPark Businesses:
- Up to a 90 percent Income Tax Reduction
- Withholding Tax Exemption
- Gross Receipts Tax Exemption
- Excise Tax Exemption
- Real Property Tax Exemption
- One to Six percent Customs Duties Reduction
- Full list of Tax Benefits
- RTPark Beneficiary Tax Savings Example
ExporTech™ is a national export assistance program helping companies enter or expand in global markets. ExporTech™ applies a structured export strategy development process that assists companies to accelerate growth. The result is that companies rapidly expand global sales and save countless hours of effort.
The ExporTech™ Program Provides:
- Structured Process—Vetted Plan
- Efficient Connection to Experts and Organizations in One Place
- Execution and Go-to-Market Support
- Customized, Innovative Sessions
- C-level Peer Group - Propels Action, Learning, Networking
- 3rd Party Verified Results/ROI
“If you want to open up business in international markets, ExporTech™ provides the knowledge and valuable connections. It gave us confidence about what we needed to do, and awareness of things we were not doing right, and ensured that everything was smooth and legal, and that we could pursue international without fear of the unknown.“ —Tom Sanders, Managing Director of Coherent Technical Services Inc
Businesses in the USVI have access to a ready stream of workers to fuel success. The talent pool is full of innovative thinkers, including, but not limited to:
- Marine Biology
- Arts & Humanities
For more information on registering for access to this directory, contact Sydney Paul
The University of the Virgin Islands and our robust workforce training programs continue to grow and train our highly skilled reliable talent.
Investors not only thrive but contribute to improving the quality of life in a community small enough for the activities of a single firm to make a difference. Examples of how RTPark Clients make a difference in the community:
- Working with UVI leadership in the design of a planned UVI medical school
- Partnering with the Breast Cancer Association to give women free mammograms
- Providing internet to a number of local schools
- A $5 million donation that helped set up the UVI Entrepreneurship Program
- Contributing to the USVI innovation centers in St. Thomas & St. Croix on an annual basis
We know that finding office space for a small team can be a hassle and costly. The RTPark provides coworking space for RTPark clients and prospective clients. Coworking is about more than a desk and high-speed internet. Coworking in an RTPark office helps you and your team connect to our community of like-minded entrepreneurs, mentors, and investors. Our ecosystem provides you with the support you need to scale a company from the USVI.
RTPark Coworking Locations Provide:
- Modern desks in an open floor plan
- Shared conference room space
- Access to RTPark Mentors
University PartnershipThe RTPark partners directly with The University of the Virgin Islands (UVI) [link to www.uvi.edu] to help develop innovation-centered programs and provides dedicated assistance in fulfilling our clients’ financial and in-kind commitments to the university.
Clients support the university in several ways including:
- student engagement (internships, fellowships and volunteering);
- student scholarships;
- faculty engagement through joint research projects or curriculum advice;
- special projects;
- advice and operational assistance to UVI;
- gifts and endorsements;
- distinguished lectures;
- knowledge exchanges and employment programs for US Virgin Islands residents and UVI graduates.